Do you want to know the latest news about virtual reality, 2016 games VR, iPhone and Android apps and everything about gadgets? Subscribe 3D-VR Channel and learn more about virtual reality!
Today in the video:
– Samsung disables Galaxy Note 7
– How to use PSVR without a VR headset? Lifehack.
– Facebook has a new option: live stream 360 videos!
1) vTime – a new social net for Apple users!
The vTime is an unique social net that has a bunch of different functions. The users can browse photos and videos 360, chat and create awesome profile pictures. So far the app is available not only for Iphone but also for Android, Oculus Rift and Samsung Gear VR.
2) Facebook social net pleased the users with a new feature that will support online broadcasts in 360 degrees. If you are a Facebook user you will be able to stream your 360 videos online!
This cool news was announced on an official blog of the company. With this option, Facebook users will not only stream the exciting moments of their life in 360 degrees, but they will also be able to watch the world news. The first one who wants to try online broadcasts is going to be National Geographic. This channel wants to make the broadcast from the research station, which simulates Mars planet. This Facebook function will be available in 2017.
3) Not that long time ago there was a new 360 degrees 4k camera release for live stream. The camera is definitely awesome and the price is 15 times less compared to Nokia OZO.
New Orah 4i camera has similar functions and costs only 3500 dollars. The Orah 4i camera has a 360-degree view, 4K-resolution, 3D-audio – and all of this you can use for live stream videos. Also, the camera can stream everything on a YouTube or wherever it’s needed. Recorded audio and video can be easily stitched with the help of a special program VideoStitch.
4) The New York Times has also got a 360 degrees camera and has already started making some cool virtual projects one by one. In the last one the company has even involved some of the very famous celebrities, such as Kristen Stewart and Natalie Portman.
The «Great Performers» project – is a series of nine short films in noir. Each episode attended different celebrity. The most popular is the video with Kristen Stewart, Natalie Portman and Sasha Lane.
5) The new Samsung project that is called “The Night Before” represents itself a hybrid or 5d cinema and Samsung Gear VR virtual reality glasses. Two of the attractions are available in New York, one in Los Angeles and all of them are for free. If you are a Samsung Gear VR holder you can also try to take a part in such experiment on an official website of the company.
6) Samsung disables Galaxy Note 7. Seems like Samsung company is trying to make amends for the exploding Galaxy Note 7. As you know, the Samsung device had undermined the reputation of the manufacturer so bad. A couple of months ago, Samsung launched a free smartphones replacement. So far about 93% of the smartphones have been returned to the manufacturer. The others are still in use and they will be disabled with the new update. The new update will be available on the 19th of December.
7) The next new is a lifehack. If you surf the internet you will find some information about how to make Sony PlayStation VR headset work without any console. Interesting? Then check it out!
Some people got an idea how to connect the PlayStation VR to a personal computer and make it work. For this you just need a Trinus program, Sony VR headset, billion of wires and a personal computer. As a result, the helmet will work, but the image will still have some delays. Interesting, that when the company found out about this lifehack, they decided to do not block the program but rather adopt it to the system. And that would be really cool!
8) New 2016 games: ROM: Extraction. The new ROM: Extraction game was released specially for the Oculus touch controllers. This game was made on the Unreal Engine platform, and the main idea of this game is killing terrible robots that attacks from all the sides. An interesting thing about this game is, that the gamer can slow the time down and this option it called “Reflex”. With this function, you can confuse the enemy-aliens. The ROM: Extraction can remind you a Raw Data shooter game, but the price of the ROM: Extraction game is two times cheaper. So far the game is available for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift.
for more videos please like videos and subscribe my youtube channel
click this link for subscribe channel